Stress-Free Planning for Unique Couples
Whether you don't have time to plan your big day, or you just want a guiding hand through every aspect of the planning process, we accommodate your comprehensive planning, design and day-of needs.
- Unlimited consultations
- Design concept -Based on all communications and style of couple: A design that fits the ideas and inspiration of the couple’s dream wedding.
- Budget creation -To stay on track with vendor costs.
- Accompaniment to all vendor appointments -Attend meetings as your representation if you’re not able to make meeting or as a support system.
- DIY project help -Help with the vision and execution of do-it-yourself projects
- Personal timeline creation for the day
- Vendor contacts and coordination
- Rehearsal coordination by a lead planner
- Ensure that everything is in its place (we always have our emergency kit with us!)
- Send you down the aisle!
- Make sure that the day stays on schedule so you are able to enjoy all of the special moments
- Act as the go-to person for any needs or emergencies!
- Work with all vendors to ensure proper set up and arrangement of decor on the day
- Set up all reception items including: place cards or escort cards, chair covers, favors, centerpieces and other table decor, pictures, the bride and grooms setting, the cake table and serving set, menu cards, ceremony programs, and table numbers
- Deliver all personal items to your honeymoon suite or other designated location
In addition to day-of coordination, we'll work with your vendors prior to the wedding to ensure your big vision turns out better than you could have ever imagined.
Items that are a part of each Adore package include:
- design meetings to ensure we understand your taste, desires for the day, and overall vision
- design boards and directions based on your taste, desires and budget
- a review of vendor contracts
- consultation on floor plan layouts and venue discussions
- guidance on save the dates, invite language, ceremony order, and other pieces that have a 'traditional' component